Monday, May 21, 2012

CATARACT CANYON


Just got back from a 4 day Cat trip and loved every minute.  We couldn't have been with a better group.  We definitely missed Justin on this trip, but was excited Ashly could make it before the trek to Portland.  I feel so lucky to have family that are also best friends. Man, I enjoyed so many things on this trip, but here are a few of my favorites:
  • Sleeping Under The Stars
  • Being in The Desert (I forget how rad it really is)
  • Dark Canyon Hike- (have never been in mud up to my chest...there's a first for everything)
  • cooking outside
  • rapid day
  • Spending quality time with friends/family
I definitely missed Stevie and Oliver.  It was my first trip away from Miss Stevie.  We didn't have cell phone service.  After the trip, I called Jill, my Mother-in-Law, only to find out Stevie and Oliver both had hand foot and mouth along with their cousin Rocko.  3 sick kids for 4 days!  Thanks for being such a trooper Jill.  You are amazing. 
 









No comments: