Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THE WAITING GAME...

On Sunday, I started having contractions. They were frequent, about every 5 minutes, and getting stronger.
Off to the hospital we went.
We spent about 4 hours in the hospital and I was having contractions the entire time...but...I was only dilated to a 3.
I didn't want to be induced.
They told me I could go home for a couple hours or stay. We decided to go home.
I ran sprints and stairs hoping that would help things along.
Well, nothing happened and my contractions stopped completely.
Bummer.
So...4 days later I am still waiting for this peanut to come.
She already has a mind of her own.
Can my belly get any bigger?







2 comments:

Foulgers said...

Tiff I cannot wait to see this little girl!! I am so excited for you. I am coming to Utah in the middle of March. I want to see you! Miss you..

Tiff

Tanner's Tales said...

So you really are cute pregnant. Good thing they moved the alumni tournament back to April so you can come play :) Good luck with the new babe.