Friday, February 4, 2011

UPDATE

We have been busy: We are remodeling the basement. With an older home this always becomes more work than expected. We are in it deep.
I think Oli would prefer the basement to be unfinished because he gets to skate and bike. Lately, he has been sleeping with his skateboard again. The first thing he said to me this morning was, "Skate mom. Helmet."

Over Presidents day, we took Oli skiing at Solitude. He loves it. When we finish a run, he says, "I ski fast!" He is a trooper. I don't know what he loves more, skiing, or getting french fries at the lodge.

Oli has started calling me "Tiff". When I ask him a question he looks at me and says, "Yeah Tiff" He is so funny!

I am due in 3 weeks and feeling ready to have this little munchkin out of my belly.












No comments: