Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Craziness

Christmas time is always a super busy time of year. I have been crazy busy making hats. I love making them, but sometimes wonder what I get myself into each year. I am sure Oli is going to have many memories of playing with yarn while mom is crocheting on the couch.

Oliver is busy and into everything. I love watching him explore. Today, I found Oliver wearing Brad's shoes. I ran to get me camera, but of course, the "kodak moment"was over. Oliver blows my mind each and every day. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!






3 comments:

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Miss you girl. I need your address so I can send a xmas card. Charity was over the other day and we are making plans for the alumni game already, Feb 20. You going? Hope so. Glad to see you're doing well.

Azy said...

such an adorable boy you have there! it was good to see you tonight hope to see you soon! oh and send me your address azyseal@gmail.com & i will send you an announcement. thanks

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Hey, Tiff. I stalked you through Leigh's blog. Oli is so dang cute! I can't believe he is walking already! I've only met him once, and he was just a wee babe then. He was adorable from the get-go. Love the blog. Do you care if I put your address on my blog so I can keep up with you? Good to read you're healthy, happy, and knitting! I need to order some stuff, btw. . .when you have a second from your numerous customers!!