Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gym Shmim



Since I've had Oli, I haven't gone to the gym. I am able to get my cardio in for the week by running outside or on my treadmill. However, I have been seriously lacking in the weight lifting department. Lately, I have been walking to the grocery store. On the way home I push the stroller with one arm and do curls with the grocery bags with the other arm. Yes, I get some crazy looks from the cars passing by, but I guess I do what I can. So, until I am working out in a gym again I will continue lifting with my grocery bags and soup cans. Who knows, maybe I can write a book about it someday and make millions.




My dumbell (above)and lifting partner (below). Who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

Myers Family said...

Tiff I love it...I am diffidently not as ambitious as you with the walking and lifting my groceries….running around all day works for me.

steph heartjustin said...

Tiff I can totally picture it in my mind, you are awesome! I love the thought of you swinging the bags and random people thinking what some little girl is doing pushing a stroller and swinging bags.. your amazing!