Sunday, September 27, 2009

Teacher/mom

So, for those of you who don't know, I am teaching again. I wasn't planning on teaching this year, until I got the phone call. Hass, my teaching partner, called me a few days before school started and asked if I would like to teach with her again. My first reaction was, "not really." But when I got thinking about it, I thought it was something I really should consider. Well, a month and a half later here I am teaching and being mom. I couldn't be happier doing two things I LOVE.

Haas and I are connected at the hip. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I watch her two girls in the morning while she is teaching our class. Then, I bring them to school with me, and we do a trade off in the parking lot. She takes them home to her house and I teach the afternoon. It is a bit hectic at times, but it works.

I am super grateful to be teaching, for my wonderful Momma Jones, and Jill for watching Oli on Tuesdays and Thursdays, a husband who is so supportive, my teaching partner Haas, and especially my loveable munchkin Oliver. I think I am the luckiest mom alive. He brings so much joy into my life every day. I AM SO BLESSED.




This is Lucy (almost 4) and Ruthy (6 months) who I watch Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Of course, they are modeling my hats.





On Fridays, I also watch Jade who is in kindergarten. It is fun to watch Oliver have little buddies to play with. He follows Lucy around everywhere. How cute are they????







No comments: