Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SO BIG

Oliver will be 10 months old on the 19th of Auwe3gust. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Oliver loves the pool. He could spend all day in the water. He has learned how to stand up on his own. Before I know it, he will be walking. Oliver is also at the age where he loves to play games. He loves to stand in his crib with his teddy and throw his teddy out of the crib. We throw it back in the crib, and he will immediately get teddy and huck it out of the crib. We are loving every minute of him. He keeps us busy, because he doesn't sit still for a minute. I wonder where he gets that from?

3 comments:

Greg and Leigh said...

10 months no way!!! I can't believe it...Elias just hit 5 months. Its crazy how fast they grow.

Newty said...

Brad, I've been trying to get ahold of you and your brother. Deso Sept 23-27 bring the kid bring the dog(if ya have one) tell joose!

Beeta said...

Hey Tiff! I found your blog from Scott and Des and saw the cute hat you made for Isaiah. WE LOVE IT! We just had a girl and were wondering if we could buy a hat from you?

PS Your Whistler trip looks like it was so so so fun. I'm jealous! Ollie is stinkin' cute too! Do you still live in Logan?