Tuesday, April 21, 2009

growing up

Oliver is getting so big. He is 6 months old. The time has gone by so fast! I have the best videos of him in the bath and in his johnny jump up, but I don't know how to upload video.
Anyways these are some of the things he is doing at 6 months.

He is sitting up all by himself!

Playing disc golf.

Running.


Loving every minute of bath time.
How cute is that smile?

These 6 months have been the best 6 months. We can't wait for the many adventures that lie ahead.








2 comments:

Cherie said...

He is so cute! I am so glad you guys are happy and doing so well. Trent and I just think you guys are awesome. Hopefully we will see you soon! I love it when you update us!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

SO cute! It only gets better...if you can even imagine!? You upload videos almost like you do pictures. It's the button right next to the picture button, on the right, then you browse to the video on your computer, and upload. It takes a little longer, but it's easy. Let me know if you can't figure it out! Miss ya Tiff