Friday, January 30, 2009

LOVE YOU MOM

My Momma was in a bad car accident this week. She was turning left on a green arrow when a car ran a red light and smacked right into her. She fractured her pelvis and broke her hand. I am so grateful that she is okay. So many things could have gone wrong. A fractured pelvis is pretty bad, but when you look at what could have gone wrong she is lucky. I love my mom so much. She is an amazing women. I am sure she will have a quick recovery because of her determination, will power, and good attitude. My mom is so loving. When people ask how she is doing, she says, "I am just grateful it didn't happen to one of my kids."
Thanks for being an example to me Momma! I love you so so much, and can only hope I can be a mom like you!!












1 comment:

Alta said...

I am so sorry to hear about your momma, that really bites. I am so glad that she is doing ok. Thank goodness it wasn't any worse, the pics of the car are crazy. Hey lets play soon, maybe go on a double or somthin!